Cracked Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going for fleet mechanic.
Well if you have another vehicle you need to add dash accessories to, I have just the dash you need. It has cracks on BOTH sides, perfect for adding cables to multiple dash locations. For the low low price of $19.99. Shipping and handling not included and will be calculated at checkout. :hmmm2:

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It’s amazing how that stupid crack changes how I feel about the truck. It’s like it reduces it to a lower status. Like it’s an old wood hauling farm truck now…

I will get used to it. It’s just another “thing” on the list.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing how that stupid crack changes how I feel about the truck. It’s like it reduces it to a lower status. Like it’s an old wood hauling farm truck now…

I will get used to it. It’s just another “thing” on the list.
I bough thecopcar essentially for this reason, so it really doesn’t bother me.

Theothertwin I bought to use for my daily. The dash itself really doesn’t bug me. I do wish the “upper dash” wasn’t so broken up. I might find a skin just for that. I’d swap it from thecopcar, but am concerned I’d break up the good one in the process. 0F0DA174-76B2-4D07-A1BF-E768D1B1A58A.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bough thecopcar essentially for this reason, so it really doesn’t bother me.

Theothertwin I bought to use for my daily. The dash itself really doesn’t bug me. I do wish the “upper dash” wasn’t so broken up. I might find a skin just for that. I’d swap it from thecopcar, but am concerned I’d break up the good one in the process. View attachment 349906
Arrrgh. That picture drives me absolutely nuts. Like the other one with the wires coming through the cracks. I’d get in an accident from constantly looking at it. :insane:

Reaction score
The dash is in. Everything fits as it should. I still need to install the console and seats. I didn’t have to remove them but I find it easier to work on the dash without them in the way. View attachment 349905

Looks great!! Got some final repairs done on my 07 over the weekend. Get the truck back today so I will be starting my dash swap this weekend. I bought this newer PN version myself so glad to hear you had no issues with it.

Reaction score
The dash is in. Everything fits as it should. I still need to install the console and seats. I didn’t have to remove them but I find it easier to work on the dash without them in the

The dash is in. Everything fits as it should. I still need to install the console and seats. I didn’t have to remove them but I find it easier to work on the dash without them in the way. View attachment 349905

Did you install an aftermarket stereo? I was planning to do the same if so. Did you happen to do a write-up on that or could point me to one?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you install an aftermarket stereo? I was planning to do the same if so. Did you happen to do a write-up on that or could point me to one?
I didn't do a write-up that i can remember but it's possible. I do not have a link but if you want to look through my build thread you'll probably find it but beware, it's currently 273 pages long. I think it was before I did a complete interior swap from an LT to LTZ which is where I changed the entire dash from one style to the other, along with the door panels, console, etc. but before I did the Escalade cluster swap. There's a link to both my build threads in my signature at the bottom of my posts, if you don't see it you need to rotate your device to portrait mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DB1337

Latest posts