Corsa cat-back exhaust for 2013 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa stopped making them with side exit? Who told you that? :think:

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to a corsa rep and asked about the sport and touring exhaust with the same side dual exit (like the borla exhaust) and after several min. Checking he said that they only made them for the 07-08 models... for the 09 and up models the corsa sport and touring only comes with the pipes straight out the rear bumper.... if u happen to see other tahoe with the side exit they were probably mix and match part that were put together. .... as far as the full cat back corsa sport and touring they don't make them with side exit anymore for 09 and up models...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why also but I was disappointed when I found out... I love the side exit look and I def.. wanted the corsa but I had to settle for the borla... lets see how that works out for me..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you change your mind, I have a corsa touring. :)

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats another option, buy the corsa muffler from robbie and have pipes bent for it to exit out the side. That's how my corsa is setup.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats another option, buy the corsa muffler from robbie and have pipes bent for it to exit out the side. That's how my corsa is setup.

I have the muffler, tips, and piping. :)

Only thing I don't have is the intermediate pipe that connects the muffler to the y-pipe. That piece is about 10-12" long and can be bought from an exhaust shop.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I will let u know once the borla is install ( this weekend ) if I will stay with it or change to the corsa....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts