Correct process to remove seat back??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what was the part number for the seats back cover? I did the same thing and would like to replace it.

what trim level do you have? There are multiple part # and I ended up ordering the denali back covers in error and decided to keep them. THe only difference is the are fully wrapped in vinyl vs the hard plastic. I have part # for both

Pacman33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what trim level do you have? There are multiple part # and I ended up ordering the denali back covers in error and decided to keep them. THe only difference is the are fully wrapped in vinyl vs the hard plastic. I have part # for both

I have the SLT in black. The passenger side is the back that I broke a clip on.

OP
OP
A

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up ordering two DEnali seat backs as I ordered the first one incorrectly so rather than returning, I ordered a 2nd one to match. The only difference being the denali version entire panel is wrapped in vinyl/faux leather.

If you have jet black interior below is the number I was told would match for yukon slt.

part# 22844120

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/gmc/yu...at-components-****/?part_name=seat-back-panel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n