Correct Center Caps for 22" Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took delivery of a 2015 Tahoe of which I ordered with the 22" dealer installed wheels shown below. I just noticed that the center caps are the bright aluminum with the yellow chevy emblem which is not what I had anticipated. I thought that all the dealer installed optional wheels came with the chrome center caps with the chrome chevy emblem (not yellow). I have the dealer looking into this now but does anyone have any insight to what should have came with these wheels?

Current Cap on the wheels now:
20140402_214547.gif

Chrome Cap that I thought should be on the wheels:
2014-04-03_12-47-56.gif

OP
OP
jmitchell

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well dealer got back to me yesterday about the center caps and it appears that the correct caps were sent with the wheels. I guess because they are aluminum wheels they sent aluminum caps. Ordered a set of chrome caps off eBay last night and they are on their way. Anyone know the easiest way to get these caps off without messing up the wheel?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you got new ones coming. But take the old ones and paint the while thing black. Might look pretty good. Especially with black lug nuts

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2. What ^^^^he said would look really nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts