corner lights help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of clear corners to replace the bright orange stock ones but i cant figure out how to get them out to replace them. anybody want to help me out on this?

picture.php

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im assuming you have a NBS ? 01-06 body style. you need to remove your front grill. its very easy to remove. couple plastic screws on top then unclip the buttom and sides. once you get the grill out u'll see how easy it is to get the corner lights out.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what that guy said. you take the grille off, there are 4 bolts when you open the hood that hold it on, and one right above the chevy emblem. you pull the grille out and there are nuts that hold the corner lenses on. don't try to replace them without taking the grille off, that will result in damage

OP
OP
TheBigler

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what that guy said. you take the grille off, there are 4 bolts when you open the hood that hold it on, and one right above the chevy emblem. you pull the grille out and there are nuts that hold the corner lenses on. don't try to replace them without taking the grille off, that will result in damage

thx yeah i tried just trying to pull them off and realize i might have to take my grill off before i was gunna be able to switch these things out

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
If you got them off of ebay I suggest you silicone the edges before you install them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable