Considering LED fogs......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
My question is how would they match up with the silverstar ultras lows/highs I'm running?? I know the fogs are for the most part useless for function, but I'm more concerned with how they will look. I have no plans to upgrade the headlights beyond what they are now. I'd like to see some pics of led fogs with standard headlights if anyone has some.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of mine with LED fogs and DRLs with I similar headlight bulbs as you.

Attachments

• 878.jpg
    878.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
MudnRox

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
Here is a picture of mine with LED fogs and DRLs with I similar headlight bulbs as you.

Thanks for the pic. Your fogs and DRLs look good but they sure bring out the yellow in the headlights. My DRLs are LED but they are amber.

After seeing your pic, I think I'd have to go all LED for fogs and headlights for it to look right. That's something I didn't want to spend the money on. I may just keep what I have.

Last edited:

HERD546

Reaction score
I have a 09 Tahoe Z56 PPV and want to add some FOG lights to it and want to go LED with out carving up the factory setup. Right now there are white Plugs in the fog light holes..

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres my NBS LED fogs

Got them all finished up this weekend!

IMAG0027-MOTION.gif

Off
IMAG0034.jpg

LED "fogs"
IMAG0029.jpg

Lows (9011 HIR bulbs)
IMAG0032.jpg

Lows + LEDs
IMAG0033.jpg

6 High
IMAG0035.jpg

6 High again:
IMAG0023.jpg

Brackets upside down. I can adjust them up/down and left/right and even clock them a couple of degrees.
IMAG0009.jpg

Much longer wire than necessary. I have it wrapped around a bumper support.
IMAG0001.jpg

Off:

IMAG0021.jpg

OP
OP
MudnRox

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score

I didn't realize the DRLs stayed on with the headlights/fogs. Did you do something to get them to work that way??

OP
OP
MudnRox

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
Look at post #2 in this thread. The pic has the fogs, DRLs and headlights on at the same time. I'm curious how he was able to make that happen. Mine doesn't do that. I haven't seen one that does.