Confused about lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Soon as i have it

LTXtech.com IS my drug...

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok... 1st thing that needs to be addressed

uploadfromtaptalk1440015110172.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ask them if they
1. Took off the rear sensor lines on outside of frame whwn they dropped rear end to put springs in. If y
Nit could of snapped a line

2. In rear how did they adjust the autoride links. I've seen shops adjust them on the truck and break the sensor

3. In front make sure the autoride connections are on. If they forgot to put it or or forced thrm.on from a angle could have damaged them.

I'd just take it back have thrm check it out becuase somethings not right.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a screen shot of ur post and sent it to them. Its aft hours now so may not hear till 2moro. Other than the light it def rides tighter. Have not bottomed out yet.

I have not heard the comprrssor at all either. Im guessing maybe the switch/sensor may not have been modified....

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its prob not coming on because somethings messed up. If they didnt move the rear autoride links then the compressor would kick on all the time. Im sure they will fix whatever it is. What kit did they use on it?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0450390d58de57ac785adf7b48ea5de1.jpg

Belltech

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Oh they will def make it right, i just want that light to stop staring at me, lol

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wait why did they use nitro shocks??? That kills the autoride.

They bypassed your autoride that's why you have the sign on dash since they got rid of all shocks. Was your autoride working fine before??? Did you want to keep autoride?

Last edited:
OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did want to keep the aito ride. Nothing is removed. Its all still there tho?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did want to keep the aito ride. Nothing is removed. Its all still there tho?

On their page they said "nitro drop shocks" which are replacements. They sell the nitro 2 and the belltech sp which sp is much better.

If you have the truck with you check to see if the rear shocks are new. They said nitro shocks so im guessing they took your autoride shocks out.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least I thought so. I will get under it in the am and take a look.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

On their page they said "nitro drop shocks" which are replacements. They sell the nitro 2 and the belltech sp which sp is much better.

If you have the truck with you check to see if the rear shocks are new. They said nitro shocks so im guessing they took your autoride shocks out.
Ok, good info. Its out in the dark now. 0026hrs here in PA. ILL take a look first thing in the am.

I did screen shot ur post and send it to the owner of the business now. I let him know if thats the case, this needs to be reversed.

Or in ur opinion is it ok without it?

What am I losing by replacing the auto ride with the nitros?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

I guess what Im asking... am I really losing anything by not having the air ride? I guess i was stuck on keeping it, cause its part of what makes it the caddy and not NOT a caddy.

If the nitros replaced it, technically i can remove the compressor amd stuff now right?

Guess it also means I coulda gone with more drop? Lol.

Is there a way to kill the light (i guess i only need to worry about this if ur answers to the previous are not negative or detrimental to the ride or safety.

Fyi... i launched it over some rail road tracks and do think i bottomed out... but it def took aggressive drivinh for me to do it. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts