Complete Auto Lighting Kit 2007-2014 Tahoe and Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveFL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was looking at lights for the wife's Tahoe front and rear, but not looking for HID. I personally prefer LED Lights. I run LED Halo switch backs on my Jeep and they are almost as bright as HID's with hardly any AMP draw. That's the big thing for me LED's take so little current to Draw. You say retrofit? so are you using our stock housings? or new housings? I can't find any info on exactly what you do. 700$ is a lot for lights, yes the work great and illuminate the road. But I would be more interested in seeing a quality pair of LED Projectors and rear tail LED's. Unlike many a company that claims LED lights out there 90% of them are actually just a LED halo using you stock h4 bulb in a projector style base. DO you have any info on pure LED Projector's Front and rear LED tails on a Tahoe? I follow links and I just see options.

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
I was looking at lights for the wife's Tahoe front and rear, but not looking for HID. I personally prefer LED Lights. I run LED Halo switch backs on my Jeep and they are almost as bright as HID's with hardly any AMP draw. That's the big thing for me LED's take so little current to Draw. You say retrofit? so are you using our stock housings? or new housings? I can't find any info on exactly what you do. 700$ is a lot for lights, yes the work great and illuminate the road. But I would be more interested in seeing a quality pair of LED Projectors and rear tail LED's. Unlike many a company that claims LED lights out there 90% of them are actually just a LED halo using you stock h4 bulb in a projector style base. DO you have any info on pure LED Projector's Front and rear LED tails on a Tahoe? I follow links and I just see options.

We have the newest bi-led projectors to cater to buyers like you that rather have leds. The price difference is not much compared to the projector and true hid system setup. I think you could have seen what comes included for the product on the description itself. Let me paste here for you. Also if you want the led projectors I will be more than happy to install them on your custom headlights at no extra cost.

Product description:

Pair of Brand New Headlights Housing fits 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Chevrolet Chevy Tahoe
Gatling Gun 2.0 Shrouds
Mini D2S Projectors
True HID System Plug and Play Kit
Bi-Xenon Heavy Duty Relay Harness
Chrome Stock Housing
Amber Side Marker Reflector
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Retrofitting Labor

https://www.hidretrofitkit.com/prod...d-retrofit-projector-factory-look-headlights/

You are welcome to chat live with us by clicking on the chat icon on the right bottom corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member