Code P0102 and P1345

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

yukonrrican

Reaction score
Yes, the mark was there. I will start the timing process all over again.

I will test each spark plug to see if it has spark.

I didn't touch the intake manifold yet. I'm talking about the stock fuel regulator inside the plenum.

2000tahoeZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be missing something but don't you have to do a crank cam relearn after replacing?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
only upon replacing a crank sensor. the truck will start and run regardless and may give a light about it. until it is done, if it were to misfire it might give a false reading as to which cylinder it is messing up.

2000tahoeZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have read, with a spider issue you should see a misfire pop up correct? And if I may hijack for a second, on the crank cam relearn, will I have to do it for my new motor? Crank and cam sensor are from old motor.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
it depends on how bad the fuel mixture is effected in a cylinder. cam relearn is not required assuming the pcm has not been changed as well.

OP
OP
Y

yukonrrican

Reaction score
Well...another update.

Fuel pressure was at 65 during priming and 60 after that and still at 60 after 5 minutes. According to what I have read, the fuel pressure regulator is OK. All fuses was checked and OK. Redo all the ignition timing installation (piston #1 compresssing). After that the engine try to start a couple of times but nothing happens after that. Play with the distributor +/- and nothing. Add carb cleaner into the throttle and nada. Thanks GOD I have another 2 cars because if not, this friking yukon was already burned.

Call a couple of "mechanics" and all are busy as soon I indicate the issue. Only one of them like to work on it but I need to bring the Yukon there and he lives like 100 miles away, so the towing will cost me an eye with their brow.

I'm really thinking to install an old 350 or 454 engine to this mother burner.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
well if does not work with starter fluid and regular fuel does not. then the there may not be reaching the cylinders because of a faulty coil or ignition part.m do you have a real spark tester to use on every cylinder? do you need testing paper work for the ignition testing?