Clock quit working on factory Nav.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My clock quit displaying on the navigation, then came back but would not display the correct time. I found the secret screen online. You have to go to Menu, display, then hold your finger on the lower left screen, a menu pops up, and you put in code 295660. I did all this, set the year and clock time in the clock menu. Well this morning it was like 6 hours off time. Has anyone run into this? Not sure what to do next?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything else electrical not acting right? Battery and cables ok?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is good, new battery about 6 months ago.
i would check the ground wires

it's a daisy chained, its mess... you can see how dirty this one is

it's caked on with dirt 10 years worth

also the wire strains are pulling apart

this is the one that is connected to the engine to the chassis

20191118_114732.jpg

Last edited:

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cables ok? Especially negative at chassis? There was a thread on here a few months back for the same thing but I can’t find it

Tahoehybrid18

Reaction score
This is normal, I have to use the secret menu too and the next day it is off by 6 hes, just reset it normally now and you'll be fine. It's a weird software glitch.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My clock quit displaying on the navigation, then came back but would not display the correct time. I found the secret screen online. You have to go to Menu, display, then hold your finger on the lower left screen, a menu pops up, and you put in code 295660. I did all this, set the year and clock time in the clock menu. Well this morning it was like 6 hours off time. Has anyone run into this? Not sure what to do next?
What time zone are you in? I know that on my 2005 nav radio, if you set the time manually in the service menu (not the clock menu in the config screen), you have to set it to GMT and it will then automatically compute the time for your time zone. If you are 6 hours different from GMT, try setting it to GMT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar