Clearing Radio Favorites (from Nav screen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug_L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've noticed that the radio favorites menu bar (at the bottom of the screen) shows up when I am using the navigation feature. I feel like the radio favorites menu bar takes up too much space (I'd rather see more of the map) and would like to turn it off. I've read through the manual and played around with the menus and settings but have not figured out how to remove/turn-off that radio favorites menu bar.

Can anyone help? Is there a way to turn it off? Can you walk me through it?

Thanks!

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use two fingers and swipe down. That should work. Also the two finger swipe up will bring more rows of your favorites. Hope that works.

OP
OP
D

Doug_L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That works! It took me a couple of tries - I was 'grabbing' the favorites bar and swiping down which wasn't working, but placing fingers slightly above the favorites bar and then swiping down did the trick.

Thanks!

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Np it is a little finicky but works.

krmullins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Time until Destination

I noticed that my navigation system only shows the ETA to the next turn. Does anyone know how to display the time (ETA) to your final destination?

Thanks,

KRM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SRobinson541