Check engine Icon !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
I got 95 4X4 chevy Tahoe and I replaced my old Exhaust and manifolds to new full system with Flow master 40 serious but some times Check engine light working and some times not I checked up with the engine reader give me that the Oxygen sensor error should I change it ??? or there is other way to fix it ??

check%2Bengine.jpg

Last edited:

stykthyn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
do you have the 02 sensor hooked up? get under the car make sure they are still plugged in and that the headers havent burned through the wires. If they wires are intact just get new sensors.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Mr. Hoe, that's a SWEET 2 door. What kind of tires/wheels are those? And what kind of step is that?

OP
OP
M

Mr.Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I checked up it is plugged in maybe need to change the sensors

Blackcoffe
Tires is MAXXIS 305/70/16 and wheels is MAD MASTER and the Steps I got it from friend I will ask and feed U back

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
what code is it? Try cleaning your MAF. I had the same problem with O2's...except I replaced 4 O2's and 2 cats abd still had the same code.

Just noticed yours is a 95...you dont have a MAF

crazyrhyno

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok so i have a 95 gmc Yukon with the 5.7 and the check engine light comes on when i stop at lights and then goes off when i take off i checked my code and the light flashes once then twice then repeats its self would that be code 12 and if so what is code 12?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Mr.hoe when u replaced ur exhaust manifolds did u put headers or stock back on? if u put headers sometimes they put the o2 sensor to far or to close to the cat and it could make the check engine light come on and off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted