Changes for 2017?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJz28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! I am new here and am considering a Yukon or Tahoe.

However, I would prefer to wait till 2017 if they refresh the SUV's like they did with the trucks.. The lighting seems to have been a major upgrade with that refresh.

Anyone heard anything?!

Thanks!

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt there will be any major changes. They are only two years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some color changes and upgrades. Maybe the 8speed tranny.

Hid headlights as part of the luxury package would be nice.

A nice velvet blue would be nice.

OP
OP
C

CJz28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I doubt there will be any major changes. They are only two years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well that's what I thought. but have you looked at the 14-15 Silverado vs the 16? the front end looks significantly different. The Sierra got new headlights and hood/bumper update too.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any info regarding 17s? New or changed info has to be out now given production change will start in a couple months.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
It would be nice if they made the 6.2 an option on high trim Suburbans. Why is it available for the Silverado and not the Suburban? The world may never know.

uat1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you expect them to be released this year or next? They better have the vibration and buffetting issues fixed in 2017 model, otherwise I am done waiting.

hamd1719

Reaction score
It would be nice if they made the 6.2 an option on high trim Suburbans. Why is it available for the Silverado and not the Suburban? The world may never know.
They would never do that otherwise denali sale will take a nose dive. Because most people would prefer Chevy over GMC ( don't know why?)

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

tbully

Reaction score
There was a write-up in the Detroit News today stating that the Denali Pickup is getting the LT1 / 440HP engine. No mention about the SUVs if I recall correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris