Center Console Leather 2015 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, these consoles are pleather at best. More like rubinyl (vinyl/ rubber).

Yeah pulling apart and then 're pulling material should be fairly simple. I plan to pull mine apart for other reasons soon. There is a step by step shared by someone on here when they installed a wireless charging pad.

OP
OP
Utah

Utah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up buying a new lid from eBay for $130. I asked the dealer if the previous owner was a big guy and he said, he was just the opposite. So who knows. Now I just need to locate the TSB number to address the steering wheel popping. Another thing discovered as a new owner is if you pull an SD card while the ignition is running it locks out all the front USB ports. You have to re-insert the card or reset personal data in the settings menu? Frustrating bug to find out about. I am scheduled for the Mylink update next Saturday. Here is a pic of the new ride, 2015 LTZ.

20170528_173943.jpg

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying a new lid from eBay for $130. I asked the dealer if the previous owner was a big guy and he said, he was just the opposite. So who knows. Now I just need to locate the TSB number to address the steering wheel popping. Another thing discovered as a new owner is if you pull an SD card while the ignition is running it locks out all the front USB ports. You have to re-insert the card or reset personal data in the settings menu? Frustrating bug to find out about. I am scheduled for the Mylink update next Saturday. Here is a pic of the new ride, 2015 LTZ.

View attachment 82798

I couldn't get my dealer to cover the steering wheel tsb so I plan to order the three parts and attempt it myself. I haven't had the time recently but it drives me nuts. If the yukon was my daily vehicle it would have been addressed months ago.

OP
OP
Utah

Utah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Tahoe, I sent that exact link to my SA at the dealer ship along with the TSB's I found that correspond to it. If they fix it free of charge I will let you know.

The TSB's for the steering pop are these 190786, 192447 from what I can tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076