Cd player cubbyhole?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblacktahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
American International also makes aftermarket pockets. you should be able to get it at your local stereo shop. P/N gmp-345.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anybody know how to remove the CD player?

It's been awhile since I did that, but theres like some tabs you push in on either side, I played around with it for a few mins and got it, its pretty easy

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

kcb37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my pocket from the store I bought the wiring harness for my radio from. (long time ago can't remember)
But a radio store would be close, dealer would be another option, or lmc truck, etc...

To get the cd player out. Like 95escahoe said.
Take the dash cover off, (around the gauges/radio) then look on either side of the cd player and raido. They will have a tab on each side you can lift up or push down.
Pull both out, to remove the wires. It plugs into the radio, can't rember if it is hardwired or a plug on the cd player.

Then just push the radio/cubby hole back in.

dudeface

Reaction score
ya i stayed away from the cubby hole thing.................found a more important use for that space.........................

peace

picture.jpg

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i stayed away from the cubby hole thing.................found a more important use for that space.........................

peace

picture.jpg

Love the eq man, its a little crooked but im ocd lol where did you get the kenwood eq and how much?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

dudeface

Reaction score
Love the eq man, its a little crooked but im ocd lol where did you get the kenwood eq and how much?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

cant see thats its crooked when i look down at it so i left it as is....................................I have two of them, its a 1992/93 model unit, was $1,000 or so in 92 and i purchased this one from a guy in hawaii for 100 bucks. I have a cutlass with the original 900 dollar unit i purchased with the cutlass 10 years ago. very hard to find unit

if your lookin for one they are amazing units, its also a sub controller.

peace

Chezoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to put a CB radio in there when I pull it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879