Cargo covers stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I picked a pewter one up on ebay last month for $35 plus $37.50 for shipping. When I was looking it seemed like the tan out numbered the pewter 10 to 1.
I actually bought a black one for my Hoe, that I stupidly sold because I felt sorry for some moron. I regretted it as soon as I sold it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Tony has a few i think right @Tonyrodz .....i have a tan for a shorty from an 01 hoe...new never used
I have 2-3, but they're for an XL/Suburban. I also have a tan one for a Hoe that I'm thinking about dying black. I was thinking of maybe trying to cut a little off the XL model at the mounting points to see if that would work in a Hoe. It's only bigger by just a hair.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 2-3, but they're for an XL/Suburban. I also have a tan one for a Hoe that I'm thinking about dying black. I was thinking of maybe trying to cut a little off the XL model at the mounting points to see if that would work in a Hoe. It's only bigger by just a hair.
I know I keep asking and sorry i got crs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts