Cargo cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a cargo cover for a 2004 tahoe Z71. It seems like the cargo cover for 2000-2006 were all the same.

Located in the DC. If anyone has one available for reasonable price?

I posted to classifieds, but thought i would post here as well just in case.

Thanks.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check craigslist, I see them a lot on there but some people want top dollar and others have them for great prices but if you don't respond right away they sell quick.

OP
OP
R

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a yukon XL cover for 2000-2006. Does anyone know if it will fit 2004 tahoe?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just have the cargo area tented with 5% over stock, it will spec out to about 1.2% and your cargo is hidden. Same money as a retractable cover and more attractive.

OP
OP
R

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry... little lost. so it will work and look fine?

OP
OP
R

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It is short WB. I also have the third row seats, but I take them out at times. I assume the right cover will cover entire area to the back of second row of seats? Does the lack of fit have to do with the cutouts on edges? because interior width should be the same.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It is short WB. I also have the third row seats, but I take them out at times. I assume the right cover will cover entire area to the back of second row of seats? Does the lack of fit have to do with the cutouts on edges? because interior width should be the same.

The rear panels are different. Thats why they don't fit. The xl tapers up at the top where that cover mounts. The shore doesnt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts