Cargo Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered and received the cargo cover yet. We ordered ours with the vehicle and they are not even showing availability yet.

OP
OP
H

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We received our cargo cover and I have noticed a trend. All the accessories for the Cocoa Dune color scheme come as dark brown. The all weather floor mats and the cargo cover were both dark brown. I am not sure if I like it. Has anyone else seen the lighter color in these accessories.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about the roll-up cargo cover or the cargo mat? I'm curious to see how much coverage you get with the cargo mat. Is it just behind the 3rd row only?

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about the roll-up cargo cover or the cargo mat? I'm curious to see how much coverage you get with the cargo mat. Is it just behind the 3rd row only?

I saw the cover on a 15 tahoe goes just in front ot the 3rd row seats retractable to the back. it hinders the lowering of the 3rd row seats?? whats up w that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut