Captain seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kabirt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wish I had black leather. I'm thinking about the captain chairs as well.

Yeah I have Black leather captains, but really need the bench in the summer, but would definitely keep my captains in the winter, Love them! It makes the Tahoe look so much better!

Reaction score
My wife and I have been looking to purchase a used yukon/Tahoe but one of our big options we want is 2nd row capt chairs. Glad to know if we find something we like we could easily swap bench for capt chairs. May make our search easier now.

AOK

Reaction score
I posted a new thread in the wanted section but in case any one is interested in a swap I've got a perfect condition cashmere bench :)

MountainTime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cashmere Bench

I posted a new thread in the wanted section but in case any one is interested in a swap I've got a perfect condition cashmere bench :)

Hi, I have 2 perfect condition, cashmere 2011 Tahoe 2nd row bucket seats I desperately want to swap out.

I didn't look to see where you are but I am in Colorado.
This is only my 3rd post so I am not sure what I am allowed to do at this point as far as post pics or PM.

black pearl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys, im about to swap to buckets, is there a place I can get the carpet covers to cover the brackets? I got a set of seats from LKQ and just need to covers

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just swapped my bucket seats for bench my seats are light gray leather with no rips in fairly good condition. PM me either for bench or bucket and I have the carpet cover for bench and bucket. These seats are not for swap but for sale.

ig109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have perfect condition Black leather buckets and want bench.. Must be power fold and heated though..

agonzales1981

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a perfect condition non heated, non power black leather bench, looking for captains. I'm in houston but would drive a fair amount to meet.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have ebony leather captains seats they are power fold and heated seats looking to trade for bench seats, they come out of a 07 yukon xl denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts