Canvasback Cargo Liners (For The Back Of Your Seats)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EKnowles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does Canvasback sell backs for 2nd row rows? In other words, we don't have the 2nd buckets like you, but rather a row. Also, what did you purchase for the car seats themselves? I like these, thanks!

EKnowles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does Canvasback sell backs for 2nd row rows? In other words, we don't have the 2nd buckets like you, but rather a row. Also, what did you purchase for the car seats themselves? I like these, thanks!

Never mind, figured out they do sell for second row benches...What a newb question!!

aggiediver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
FYI, I just ordered a Canvasback set. I have second row buckets, but they also make a cover that hooks between the two buckets to close off the gap. When it comes in, I'll post some pics.

OP
OP
T

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed mine this week and love them. I have a large short haired dog who sheds a lot and this should help minimize the vacuuming PITA that comes along with owning a white haired dog in a black interior vehicle.

I'm real happy with the craftsmanship of these. When they arrived, they accidentally sent me the wrong covers for the CAPT's chairs but a quick phone call and new ones were shipped same-day and arrived the next day, no questions asked. Pete apologized for the mistake and fixed it immediately, great guy, great customers service.

I also ordered the Weathertech rear cargo mat (and only the rear cargo mat, front/rear seats are the Husky X-Act Contour "and are absolutely amazing") to place over top of the Canvasback to keep things from sliding around when hitting the Home Depot or grocery store.

http://www.canvasback.com/index.php/products/chevy-liners/tahoe.html

View attachment 58593

View attachment 58594

View attachment 58595

View attachment 58596

View attachment 58597

Sold my Tahoe so these are for sale if anyone is interested.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am enjoying mine. Great fit, resist moisture and hold up well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed mine this week and love them. I have a large short haired dog who sheds a lot and this should help minimize the vacuuming PITA that comes along with owning a white haired dog in a black interior vehicle.

I'm real happy with the craftsmanship of these. When they arrived, they accidentally sent me the wrong covers for the CAPT's chairs but a quick phone call and new ones were shipped same-day and arrived the next day, no questions asked. Pete apologized for the mistake and fixed it immediately, great guy, great customers service.

I also ordered the Weathertech rear cargo mat (and only the rear cargo mat, front/rear seats are the Husky X-Act Contour "and are absolutely amazing") to place over top of the Canvasback to keep things from sliding around when hitting the Home Depot or grocery store.

http://www.canvasback.com/index.php/products/chevy-liners/tahoe.html

Actually from my perspective you should be happy your dogs hair color sticks out from the interior color, thus it is easier to be able to get it all out. If it blended in, you'd be leaving more hair and smell in there.

As to the setup, if I buy a 15 Sub, Yukon XL Denali or Escalade, I will want some protection as well. I currently have a full length Husky liner in the rear of my 07 Sub, and it saved me again yesterday, when chlorine spilled. Not a drop got on the carpet.
That said, aren't the 15's+ have a tilt/angle to them when the rear seats are folded down?
How does your Weathertech stay in place, and what do you do when the rear seats are upright?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts