Can you guess what is happening?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thought is :

You find a cheap front bumper from a 99-02 Silverado. Dont quote me but should bolt right up to your OE frame horns and brackets.

If you know some one with a Silvy or a Tahoe test fit it on their truck and see if it will fit correctly over their OE bumper. But you will probably have to take their grill off to test fit it.

The SS bumper is already painted and how much can it cost for a used 99-02 Silvy front bumper? It doesnt even have to look good. It just has to be straight.

You may just have to notch out the top of the silvy bumper where the grill dips into the center. But atleast you wont destroy your OE bumper

I wouldnt give up yet. It will look sick if you can pull it off.

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I will say I own an ebay Biz.. and i have a policy that if its not as described (as yours was not) there is FULL refund no questions asked. Have I ate it before on this? Yep. But I have customers who will buy again b/c they know I stand behind my items - but yes, its good to hear there are others out there who stand behind their items!