Camber Issues with Belltech Torsion Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They're $50/pair so $100 for both sides, pretty easy to do yourself you may have to torch the old bushings out...call around and check with alignment shops for labor on the bushings and aligning the truck after the installation.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
didnt know spcs were more expensive then belltechs.

belltechs run less than 85 shipped for the front bushing kit and just did one over the weekend.

bel-4955_w.jpg

heres the instructions on the belltech install
http://docs.belltech.com/4955-888.pdf

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
why isn't something like that recommended when people order a 3/5?
I've never heard of anyone buying/installing those
the next time I get my front end aligned if they can't pull out the camber after I installed stock bump stops I'll get them because I REALLY don't want to prematurely eat throw another set of tires

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
didnt know spcs were more expensive then belltechs.

belltechs run less than 85 shipped for the front bushing kit and just did one over the weekend.

[IMGhttp://staticummitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/bel-4955_w.jpg[/IMG]

heres the instructions on the belltech install
http://docs.belltech.com/4955-888.pdf

My bad, the eibachs were the ones that were mad overpriced...$91.99/pair on summit as opposed to the spc which are $40 cheaper/pair. Looks like the belltechs are the less expensive for some reason I thought they came as a pair of two not the entire set, $85 shipped is mad cheap :cheers:

robb.

Reaction score
any 1 have issues tryin to install these?......
i run a 01 2wd tahoe...and my mechanic couldnt get them in.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine being out of alignment is part of my front end handling issues. I've got the DJM 2/3 kit with keys and the alignment shop says the camber is maxed out. I read on DJM's website lowering with keys can cause that So my truck still pulls to the right and can get hard to handle on the freeway. They said some adjustable ball joints would help. ANyone hear of that? Or should just those bushings correct it?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
alignment bushings from belltech is all you need.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine being out of alignment is part of my front end handling issues. I've got the DJM 2/3 kit with keys and the alignment shop says the camber is maxed out. I read on DJM's website lowering with keys can cause that So my truck still pulls to the right and can get hard to handle on the freeway. They said some adjustable ball joints would help. ANyone hear of that? Or should just those bushings correct it?

How much did you actualy drop your truck? Was it 2in or more?

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 inches although I forgot to measure before the install like a dumbass. But they cranked the keys way down also so I cranked them back up to where front is level with the rear. I'll have to check out those bushings. More money...ugh lol

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
I had my alignment done shortly after lowering my truck with keys.... tires wore like ass and I just replaced them last week... So now I am getting spindles and having it realinged... I will let you know how it turns out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879