C3 Fab adjustable arms & Spohn panhard installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just everything buttoned up this morning. Pretty straightforward other than needed all new g8 hardware.

Old stuff out...
IMAG0347.jpg

Driver side...
IMAG0344.jpg

Pass side...
IMAG0345-1.jpg

Pass side...
IMAG0346.jpg

So far so good...

Cameron

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Curious about the differences also.
And all these just realign the rear end correct? For lowered vehicles.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C3 fab...owner is Mike...

http://www.c3fab.com/

They are designing uppers now.

One thing I forgot to mention...I cannot believe how crappy the stock panhard is. It twists like nothing I've ever seen. It's incredible...

After my test drive everything felt good. Not a huge feel difference but the axle doesn't feel like it's floating under the truck anymore.

Cameron

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Looks good. Curious about the differences also.
And all these just realign the rear end correct? For lowered vehicles.
You can re align axle placement with reference to the wheel wells & adjust pinion angles with the adjustable arms.

Cameron

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C3 fab...owner is Mike...

http://www.c3fab.com/

They are designing uppers now.

One thing I forgot to mention...I cannot believe how crappy the stock panhard is. It twists like nothing I've ever seen. It's incredible...

After my test drive everything felt good. Not a huge feel difference but the axle doesn't feel like it's floating under the truck anymore.

Cameron

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

You can re align axle placement with reference to the wheel wells & adjust pinion angles with the adjustable arms.

Cameron

Ok, thought so, just wasnt sure, Appreciate it. I might look into this. Since im lowered also.

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats an 04 tahoe right cause my lower trailing arms on my 01 are further back closer to the tire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879