bulldogging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i wanna lift my front end but idk how without crankin the t bars and i cant crank em to much i cant really spend a lot on the suspension lift kit so i was wondering if you guys had any ideas ive got a 1 1/2 block in the rear end and 3 inch torsion keys to level it out but i cant crank em all the way any solutions

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
i wanna lift my front end but idk how without crankin the t bars and i cant crank em to much i cant really spend a lot on the suspension lift kit so i was wondering if you guys had any ideas ive got a 1 1/2 block in the rear end and 3 inch torsion keys to level it out but i cant crank em all the way any solutions

You don't have torsion bars to crank.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Yea, if you noticed, you posted in the 2007 and up sub forum. You do not have torsion bars to crank.

Now if you have a 2000-2006, one you posted in the wrong sub forum and need to have this topic moved to the proper sub forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512

Latest posts