BRAND NEW Belltech lowering parts 07+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several cheap Belltech parts. They are brand new. I am waiting for spindles to get to me (should be in 3-4 days) but I have the springs now

Spindles part number 2509 $220 shipped
Rear 3-4 lowering springs kit part number 34324 $225 shipped

2/3-4 spindle coil kit $425 shipped

PM me for details

BRAND NEW

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EDIT: disregard...I'd have to agree with DTails post

Last edited:

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds mighty close to stepping on vendor's toes when you mention selling and offering parts besides what you actually own.

Just sayin' ....... I also am a forum moderator (obviously of a different forum) and see this as a potential "rule breaker".

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds mighty close to stepping on vendor's toes when you mention selling and offering parts besides what you actually own.

Just sayin' ....... I also am a forum moderator (obviously of a different forum) and see this as a potential "rule breaker".

Reworded. I have bought the said parts that are for sale(making me the owner), some just haven't arrived to me as of yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have received the spindles I was waiting on, they are ready to ship. Can email pics

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TTT. Still have 3 sets of spindles and 3 sets of rear springs

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE: Spindles

Will the spindles work on a 2007 Yukon Denali. If they will, how much for a set shipped to Puyallup, WA 98375. I am getting ready to lower mine and need these ASAP.

Thanks

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE: Compatibility?

I have a McGaughys lowering kit that has rear springs and front strut relocators. Will the BellTech spindles work with the rear springs of the McGaughys kit? That way I don't have to use the relocators.

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, just realized you cant PM. Yes, to answer your question, just an FYI, the Belltech rear springs ride alot better then the Mcg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19