Bought some OEM 20's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I wanted something subtle as a family hauler.... 26's Just aint practical and if we're being honest im not fond of any of the rims your interested in. So i would have to agree with you... to each their own.
The 20'a are 4'bigger over stock so any chevy guy will notice the difference and probably appreciate it.
Thanks for the comment anyway!

+1.. i will never run anything bigger then a 22" rim.. just not my style

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love OEM wheels... they're always well made imo

And thats why they cost so much. I think they are held to higher standards during manufacturing as opposed to all the cheap chinese wheels they make now. I like my Tahoe 20s but they are heavy.

Vigh_J - How much did you end up paying for those? I just picked up a set for my wife's 07 Tahoe about a month ago.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! im a big fan of the newer GM wheels. now if they were only wide enough for my "hoe i'd pick up a set of 20's and wrap them with some 37's the next time around.

i wouldn't mind building a lowered truck on 24/6's but not as a DD.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think what Brandon means is the OEM NBS or NNBSS or whatever wheels on the OBS. The money spent on OEM wheels, you ca get better enhancing looking rim for the price of OEM Rim.

If thats the case I agree just something doesn't look right. A nice set of XD's would do. You country boys like that rough tuff look.

To each of thier own...biggest I'll ever go is a 22" b/c of the blower and 305 width tire.

OP
OP
Vigh_J

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And thats why they cost so much. I think they are held to higher standards during manufacturing as opposed to all the cheap chinese wheels they make now. I like my Tahoe 20s but they are heavy.

Vigh_J - How much did you end up paying for those? I just picked up a set for my wife's 07 Tahoe about a month ago.

$800.00 with approx 75% on the original tires. He had them posted for $1000.00. Dont think im going to mount them until i get some A/Ts on them though.

Lookin at the Goodyear DuraTracs but the smallest size in 20" is 305/55, thats pushin it with out an actual lift im thinkin.

Probably end up going with 305/50 Terra G's.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
800.00 is a great price and you get OEM quality with it! I see stuff like that on CL. You just gotta be lookin for it.

Nice find man :waytogo:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $900 with almost brand new tires. And the rims look brand new.

Get some pics up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jsimon