Bose trouble. please help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roc0511

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I have an 03 Yukon xl denali. I installed a pioneer dvd headunit with the interface and ipod connect. Everything has been working fine for a while. I know have an issue. The left front channel speakers keeping cutting out. However when I turn the fade all the way to the front and turn the balance all the way to the left and crank the volume up I starts to work again. Is this a bose amp issue ? Or a speaker issue? Please help its driving me crazy.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say an amp issue. You could just eliminate the amp and run the speakers off the deck.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard of those interfaces going bad, so you might want to check that out as well

OP
OP
R

roc0511

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have heard of those interfaces going bad, so you might want to check that out as well

I have thought of that as well and I think I will contact the company and see what they have to say.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I would say an amp issue. You could just eliminate the amp and run the speakers off the deck.[/QUOTE

How would I go about doing that? would I need to run all new speaker wire as I am sure the bose wire on ties into the bose amp. Also would I lose my factory sub doing that? This bose stuff is driving me up a wall. I WANT THE 90's BACK!!!!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Either run new wires or use jumper wires to bypass the amp, this would be done at the amp. I am not sure if you would run into impedance issues though.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think it might be the amp. When I turn it up Loud the drivers side speaker cuts in and out until I turn it down then it will work consistently. I'm using the same harness as you from BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brielmo