Bolt on Steel roll pan??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
Does anyone actually make one?? For some reason I can find tons for the Silverado but only a select few for the 03 Tahoe lt. I don't want fiberglass or a weld in one. A simple bolt on steel roll pan 18g steel with plate box and cutout for a hidden hitch. I also want Silverado prices, $80-120. A few j have seen where around $200, that's absurd.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sir Micheals Roll pans used to be the cats meow in High school , Every truck I seen at the meets would be rocking a micheals primerd pan. Not even sure they are still in business though.I know the bolt on ones exist but to me they don't look as clean... easier to install of course and less body work.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know Grant Customs makes them. If he doesn't have one pre made he'll make it to order. So cool guy also. Only thing is I'm not sure if it's bolt on, all the ones I've bought from him have been welded. But with him hand making it I'm pretty sure he could accommodate that.

OP
OP
HoeRyder26

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I went on the grant kustoms and saw theirs. Get it for abut $220, and was described as a bolt on pan. Although the pictures seemed otherwise. But it's a start, looks a little boxy but it's just a picture. I'll check out the Sir Michaels next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA