Bolt on grille....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way of making a bolt on into a cut out grille? Anyone done it?

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im sure its possible if you can fab up some brackets to hold it in properly

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow. i think thats the first time ive seen a "Step backwards" in my opinion anyway, by covering a denali grille with a billet. most of us would love to have the denali grille but bought the billet cause it was cheap haha.

as stated, im sure u could. but, im assuming its the fact u can see your factory grille through it that bugs ya, if so, might be easier to just paint the OE grille black and it wont show nearly as much if at all.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not just buy a bolt over grill????

OP
OP
02YuNali916

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow. i think thats the first time ive seen a "Step backwards" in my opinion anyway, by covering a denali grille with a billet. most of us would love to have the denali grille but bought the billet cause it was cheap haha.

as stated, im sure u could. but, im assuming its the fact u can see your factory grille through it that bugs ya, if so, might be easier to just paint the OE grille black and it wont show nearly as much if at all.

i never liked the denali grille scince it came out, yea i was thinking about painting it thats my last resort.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Why not just buy a bolt over grill????

i already spent the money on this

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't sell it and get your money back (or at least most of it?) I'm just trying to present an easier solution that would probably yield better results for you.

OP
OP
02YuNali916

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't sell it and get your money back (or at least most of it?) I'm just trying to present an easier solution that would probably yield better results for you.

no its pass the return time, it didnt bother me as much when i put it in

Last edited:
OP
OP
02YuNali916

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cut up a denali grille but im satisfied now

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hacked up a denali grille to put the insert in my slt shell. and u cut out ur denali grille for the billet. we should have just traded. lol nice work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076