Bluetooth Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarthead

Reaction score
I had a wrist watch collecting addiction... Felix, It looks like you have the same addiction only you go for wheels! Nice!

jarthead

Reaction score
Felix, did you ever get your Bluefusion in? How does the mic looked installed? What is your final decision on this set up?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue fusion setup is still sitting on my kitchen counter. It will get installed the same time as my lock pick. Not sure where mic is gonna go. Maybe by the rear view mirror...

jarthead

Reaction score
Patients is a blessing! When I get a new toy, I have to play with it. I look forward to hearing how you set it up.

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am usually home when the UPs man comes with wrench in hand.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Patients is a blessing! When I get a new toy, I have to play with it. I look forward to hearing how you set it up.

My kitchen counter is stacked with random car parts that have yet to be put on lol. New Esky appliqués, Esky front/rear emblems, and colored crest center caps are about to go on Esky. And lock pick and blue fusion for the Avy. All of it will get done soon one day this week (hopefully). I'll keep you posted on the blue fusion!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix, did you ever get your Bluefusion in? How does the mic looked installed? What is your final decision on this set up?

Well I've decided to go against the bluefusion module. When piggybacking the BF module off the gmx550 lock pick, I noticed I lost a lot of audio quality. To make sure I hooked up just the lock pick and sure enough it sounded a LOT better. Looks like I'm gonna have to pack it back up and re-sell it. I'm surprised this issue was never brought up by anyone that was running the lock pick and bluefusion module simultaneously. My two options at this point is suck it up and un-install the lock pick and get Nav TV that will do everything the lock pick and bluefusion does or stick with the lock pick and get the factory vcim for Bluetooth calls and never have Bluetooth audio... Decisions decisions....

Tl;dr - I have the gmx550 lock pick and hooked up blue fusion and audio quality sounded considerably worse post install: decided against installing it.

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've decided to go against the bluefusion module. When piggybacking the BF module off the gmx550 lock pick, I noticed I lost a lot of audio quality. To make sure I hooked up just the lock pick and sure enough it sounded a LOT better. Looks like I'm gonna have to pack it back up and re-sell it. I'm surprised this issue was never brought up by anyone that was running the lock pick and bluefusion module simultaneously. My two options at this point is suck it up and un-install the lock pick and get Nav TV that will do everything the lock pick and bluefusion does or stick with the lock pick and get the factory vcim for Bluetooth calls and never have Bluetooth audio... Decisions decisions....

Tl;dr - I have the gmx550 lock pick and hooked up blue fusion and audio quality sounded considerably worse post install: decided against installing it.

Interesting. What is the nav tv you speak of? How much?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck