Bluetooth MUSIC for 07 Denali w/ factory Nav??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Budget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've searched and searched and can't seem to find an accurate answer. Is there a good way to get the factory Nav unit to play music over bluetooth? I'm not concerned with phone calling functions just want it to play music, show it on the screen and control my paired device. Is there such a thing?

Spoke to Crutchfield and any head unit I install I loose rear controls and the ability to watch a DVD with headphones and listen to radio/ etc. Can watch DVD on both screens or listen to radio only.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With factory you can only get Bluetooth phone calls by replacing the vcim module. If you go aftermarket you can definitely get Bluetooth audio and phone calls AND retain Rear Seat Entertainment. I had pioneer in my last vehicle and actually bought the connector for RSE compatibility but never installed it.

OP
OP
L

Low Budget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With factory you can only get Bluetooth phone calls by replacing the vcim module. If you go aftermarket you can definitely get Bluetooth audio and phone calls AND retain Rear Seat Entertainment. I had pioneer in my last vehicle and actually bought the connector for RSE compatibility but never installed it.

So with the Pioneer as you had it set up a person could watch a movie in the back with the headphones and you still had normal control up front? Did it also work with the voice activated nav?

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the part number for this?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I can look it up. Pm me if u wanna buy it it's still in the plastic wrapper brand new and unopened.

Darkie

Reaction score
There are several add ons that will do what u want
I have the blue fusion by scosche and it work well and easy to install
Part number bfgm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz