black interior (upper)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NR_RAILNPUP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new member here I have a 2017 Tahoe premier. I was wondering if there was a version that came with black upper pillars/ and headliner option?

OP
OP
N

NR_RAILNPUP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so just found that the Escalade did come with all black upper interior. id bet that most if not all panels will swap out with ours. does anyone know if there are any shape differences from the Escalade, Tahoe, Yukon?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be. I believe most interior trim pieces are very similar. The body stampings for the passenger compartment are identical as well I believe.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thank you. thats what i thought also.
I would go try and find one of the same wheel base on a used car lot or something and go look to compare, escalade trim can be a lot different, not only on the plastic but headliner as well, color wont matter for comparison purposes. only takes a tiny difference to not fit.
just for a simple example a escalade headliner may have extra sensors or parts yours does not have which may not be a deal breaker but you will have to put whatever cover or piece on it that yours is missing or look at a hole.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked into this when I had my suburban. The A pillars are a ? mark for me, the dash differences would really be the question at hand.

The B pillars, headliner, C and D pillars are all the same and interchange. You will need the interior pieces from a Escalade Platinum. Headliner etc. Its all black suede.

LKQ is a good place to start for the pieces.

OP
OP
N

NR_RAILNPUP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked into this when I had my suburban. The A pillars are a ? mark for me, the dash differences would really be the question at hand.

The B pillars, headliner, C and D pillars are all the same and interchange. You will need the interior pieces from a Escalade Platinum. Headliner etc. Its all black suede.

LKQ is a good place to start for the pieces.
cool that helps. thank you. ya tying to fing a local LKQ with these is hard to go look at the parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts