Black Esky Third brake Light NNBS, Near LA, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all these people getting Esky brake lights for their Tahoes I need one of your old original ones on the cheap. Lol. Color doesn't matter.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kevin, as soon as I get some freshly painted gloss black ones, mine will be up for sale. They are off my esky and just need a fresh coat of paint since they've turned "dull". I just don't want to bring mine to a paint shop and leave there so i've decided to buy another used pair freshly painted and just sell mine afterwards... therefore no down time.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But they ain't painted :emotions122:

Used freshly painted for 200 is much better... shoulda took the deal when you had it before (although i'd be stuck with some summit white ones lol)! Lemme know when a used pair comes about... then I can sell my used ones to someone else... esky appliques are all in the wash on TYF lol

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Really? I thought last time used/painted was 200 shipped and new/unpainted was 200 shipped... I must've been smokin somethin!

well, theoretically free is better, but this is the real world. Last set went for $175 used. A new set at $200 Costs me $65 to paint. These I had here, so shipping wasn't a problem. The brand new ones will have to be shipped twice. From GM to me, from me to whoever. So, factor in shipping and my time to drive across the county to get them painted, it is $300 for a brand new set, brand new paint, whatever color u want. :)

In the past year or so that I have been doing this, I came across two wrecked escalades, one with appliques. Other than that, nada. I highly doubt I will come across another one as I have moved on to some other things and running around salvaging cars on my weekends isn't priority one at the moment.

:)

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kevin, as soon as I get some freshly painted gloss black ones, mine will be up for sale. They are off my esky and just need a fresh coat of paint since they've turned "dull". I just don't want to bring mine to a paint shop and leave there so i've decided to buy another used pair freshly painted and just sell mine afterwards... therefore no down time.

I'm not looking for the pillars I am looking for the spoiler/brakelight assembly from the Tahoe that everyone is getting rid of to replace with the Esky one.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn. Sold mine for $10. Woulda given it to you. :(

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timmy, I am looking for a rear hatch applique from a Yukon to swap onto my Tahoe to get rid of those unsightly holes where the bowtie is placed.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It needs to be repainted (like anything else you'd buy from gmpartsdirect and is still fully usable. PM me your email and I'll send pics. $65 shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz