Black Esky Third brake Light NNBS, Near LA, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had someone paying me full time to look for parts, I'd be a millionaire! I only post what I come across. I do have some esky tails that will be going up verrrrrry soon (with V2.1 Harness included) :secret:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you guys need anything lemme know.

if i can't find it, nobody can. ;)

just gimme a call or text at the number in my sig.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need this, but that shipping is INSANE. Ebay should not allow such excessive shipping. It can be shipped for $15.

Really? I shipped my original tahoe third brake light/housing after I bought the esky one and it was at least 20-30...

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$200 shipped for appliqués. Brand new. :shrug:

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what I'm saying. I sold my last set used for $175 and those were used and unpainted. Lol. For $100 more, get them painted and shipped as well. :shrug:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$200 shipped for appliqués. Brand new. :shrug:

But they ain't painted :emotions122:

Used freshly painted for 200 is much better... shoulda took the deal when you had it before (although i'd be stuck with some summit white ones lol)! Lemme know when a used pair comes about... then I can sell my used ones to someone else... esky appliques are all in the wash on TYF lol

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Thats what I'm saying. I sold my last set used for $175 and those were used and unpainted. Lol. For $100 more, get them painted and shipped as well. :shrug:

Really? I thought last time used/painted was 200 shipped and new/unpainted was 200 shipped... I must've been smokin somethin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk