Black emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a 20' x 18" roll of White Vinyl off of ebay. I think around $5, maybe $10?? But it is way more than I will ever need! I use a considerable amount of it experimenting with my rear appliques and spoiler to see if I liked them all white, just the appliques white or just the spoiler white... Ended up going with just the appliques being painted white...

Anyway, I will get some pictures of the denali logos next time I get a car wash. I am quite embarrassed by how dirty my truck is right now... job sites with all this rain make for one dirty truck!

Where did you get this vinyl? Pics of the word 'Denali' wrapped in white vinyl?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wat mods u have burb

I've only had the burb since last summer so not many right now but quite a few planned. It's tinted (going to go darker soon), debadged, billet bowties and grill.

Mods to come in the near future (within the next year): 2" rear drop, airaid jr intake, exhaust, bb tune,...

Mods to come sometime after that: Rims/tires (probably chrome LTZ rims), DVD system, custom touches to the interior, hood, ....the list continues to grow really. My baby is my '77, though, so that takes some funds away from the Burb from time-to-time. :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't plan on ever going back to gold bow ties so I painted mine.

Yeah, color matched looks good as well. I ended up selling my gold bowties to someone here on the board. I had planned to paint them in order to give myself the option of switching things up from time to time but figured why not sell them and maybe buy more emblems later on if I decide to switch to color match at some point :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a 20' x 18" roll of White Vinyl off of ebay. I think around $5, maybe $10?? But it is way more than I will ever need! I use a considerable amount of it experimenting with my rear appliques and spoiler to see if I liked them all white, just the appliques white or just the spoiler white... Ended up going with just the appliques being painted white...

Anyway, I will get some pictures of the denali logos next time I get a car wash. I am quite embarrassed by how dirty my truck is right now... job sites with all this rain make for one dirty truck!

So the white vinyl matches up with the GM Summit White that both you and I have? Thanks for all the info! I had a vinyl chevy bow tie on my nbs z71 tahoe and it looked real good but decided to paint it for some reason this time.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Yeah, color matched looks good as well. I ended up selling my gold bowties to someone here on the board. I had planned to paint them in order to give myself the option of switching things up from time to time but figured why not sell them and maybe buy more emblems later on if I decide to switch to color match at some point :)

Yea I woulda sold them too they would've just sat there haha... I like the vinyl wrap idea though I might do it to my 'Tahoe' and 'LTZ' emblems.. wonder how that would look...

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

They are Trailblazer replica wheels. 22x9. Heres the website. http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=13

Tire Size? I think I asked you this already lol I forget if they are 285 or 305...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I woulda sold them too they would've just sat there haha... I like the vinyl wrap idea though I might do it to my 'Tahoe' and 'LTZ' emblems.. wonder how that would look...

I think it'd look really good!!! I think it'd be hard to lay and not have wrinkles, though, but I've never worked with vinyl before. Might last longer than paint, too :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21tahoepos