black denali grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
theres actually a totaled 07 escalade here at the shop so im about to strip it for all its worth. ahah 3rd brake light, tail lights, the appliques. after that i think my truck will be good. just need to get some wheels and ill be set.

Wanna sell any of those parts instead :D

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its been a while since ive been on here but ive been doing alot to my yukon. i finally got my denali upper and lower grills painted black along with the chrome hood moulding. what does everybody think?

That looks great. I don't think I've ever seen a blacked-out grill on a black Yukon, and certainly not with the GMC left red. I think it looks awesome.

I'd like to see the rest of the truck...

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What type of prep did you do to get the paint to stick? Adhesion promoter, sanding, etc? I'd think about doing the same to my Denali cuz the look is awesome but just worried about it flaking off / chipping since its the front end and is exposed to all the road debris......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas