black denali grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its been a while since ive been on here but ive been doing alot to my yukon. i finally got my denali upper and lower grills painted black along with the chrome hood moulding. what does everybody think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 133

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks extremely clean and well done. I love how you left the GMC stock red and color matched everything gloss black. Nicely executed sir.

Big Lew

Reaction score
Yeah, nice blacked out front end. The red looks sweet in contrast. And ranorris2, your truck looks sick! Those running boards are too nice. Would they bolt up on an 01 Yukon?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, nice blacked out front end. The red looks sweet in contrast. And ranorris2, your truck looks sick! Those running boards are too nice. Would they bolt up on an 01 Yukon?

Psych1 did a thread on his NBS with NNBS Denali running boards. Check it out he did a great job on em. So the answer is: yes :Handshake:

OP
OP
1STIMEYUKON

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think the paint will hold up?

good thing is i work at a body shop so if it chips then its as easy as having the painter do it again. but i dont think it will come to that.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Looks awesome man!!! What are your plans for the kon now?

theres actually a totaled 07 escalade here at the shop so im about to strip it for all its worth. ahah 3rd brake light, tail lights, the appliques. after that i think my truck will be good. just need to get some wheels and ill be set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n