Bigger Trucks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have rear leaf springs. I am wanting to lift it some just dont really know the route i want to go. I was thinking a 2-3" body lift........ I want the easiest safest lift possible

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Easiest way to lift that thing is 1500 torsion keys up front and some 2" blocks or a pair of add-a-leaves out back. Shock part #s are:
front:
F4-BE5-D146-H0
rear:
F4-BE5-D147-H0

The truck will ride 10x better and should clear 35s with the proper wheel offset. Look around for some H2 wheels/tires, your GMC center caps will work on them and they're the perfect width/offset for clearing a big tire on these trucks. I had a set on my brother's 03 dmax and my neighbor is running the exact same setup, looks great and won't cost you much more than $450-$500 plus an alignment if you do the keys/blocks yourself. What keys do you have now? You should clear 315s no problem with just the keyways.

IMG00024.jpg

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW Thanks MAX!!! They are stock keys, I just twisted them up and got an alignment..... SO i get keys for a 1500 pick up? and 2 inch blocks!! What tires could I run without getting different wheels??

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I had 305/70/16 bfgs in that pic but keep an eye out for the H2 wheels on craigslist. I found a set of 5 wheels and tires in good shape for my neighbor, customer lifted his wife's truck and I scooped them for $250 or something ridiculous...spare was brand ******* new too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzzycraig