Big 3 Upgrade wiring kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any 4 gauge wiring and doesn't mind making me a big 3 wiring kit for my 99 tahoe, I would be willing to. Pay for it. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i would either go 0 or 2 awg wire. 4 gauge isnt going to do a whole lot. and your better off taking it to a local audio shop or something. sorry bud

OP
OP
Billy_ocean04

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked a few shops around here they act like they dont know what I'm talking about when I ask them if they can do it

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I asked a few shops around here they act like they dont know what I'm talking about when I ask them if they can do it...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha seriously? wow.. well it would be pretty pricey for me to make it for ya since that wire is expensive as hell and i dont have enough laying around for ya,,

OP
OP
Billy_ocean04

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks anyway... I called a few car stereo shops and one place said they could do it for $120 which I feel is a tad bit too much

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
youll be surprised when you see the price of that gauge wire man. 120 isnt too bad. ask them if theyd do it for 100 and call it a day. you need a special crimping tool when using wire that big as well

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you really dont want to crimp the wires IMO i always soder (sp) my wires alot better connection and dont have to worry about breaking the wires when you crimp...just soder (sp) the wire then use heat shrink tube around the end and you will be fine

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got some 0ga but its really closer to 2 ga that i didnt use for my setup if you would like i can make u a set with all the terminals solderd on throw me an offer i got everything ready and i can mock it up to my 99 for lengths

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike65