best at/off road tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Pretty happy with my BFG M/T KM's. Great on soft sand, they bite on the rocks, go through mud very easy, and very little road noise. Great tire imo

OP
OP
justarigger

justarigger

Reaction score
I think a 285 would fit if you are cranked a little.

please explain what you mean by crank. im not sure what your talking about. is there a manual that shows me how to do that. really want to go with a bigger tire . I have 285/60/r 18 on now

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
by cranked he means that if you have adjusted your 'torsion keys' to raise the front of the tahoe. you simply give the bolt a few turns to go up or down in the front. by 'cranking' the front you can usually get an additional 1" or so of lift from stock height.. anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

OP
OP
justarigger

justarigger

Reaction score
Im running Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
295/70R17 on Eagle 140
Aggressive Design is a plus

Tire performs great on and off road, very very little road buzz. Satisfied.

DSCN0271.jpg

frontview3.gif
aftermathfrontpassview.gif

thanks for the info im going with the trail grapplers love the way they look and from what i hear there not loud on the road. 295/70/18 should fit i will post pics once i get them on.

ncdrtyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the BFG A/T KO's on Mickey Thompson Classic II's 16x8 265/75/16 had to trim one inch off the lower vallace corner to clear turns had a slight rub. I got my crank on but not all the way up.

jzaldivar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NItto terra grappler

what up guys. shopping for some new rubber . just wanted some opinions on what you run or ran on your hoe also what i should look for and or stay away from. once again thanks for the input

Get terras they run quiets and last

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA