best at/off road tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justarigger

Reaction score
what up guys. shopping for some new rubber . just wanted some opinions on what you run or ran on your hoe also what i should look for and or stay away from. once again thanks for the input

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have run the BFG ATs, there are nice for dry dirt and handle well on the road, such in the mud and snow in my opinion. I have also run the procomp at and no the procomp extreme at. I really like the extreme at. but I will be upfrading to the extreme mt when these wear out. The procomp at tires come with a40K and 50K warranties...

OP
OP
justarigger

justarigger

Reaction score
I have another ? what size do you recommend for my truck. i would like to go wider and taller but i don't want to trim or hack anything up if you know what i mean 18" wheels stock suspension in the front and a 2" block in the back just to level. Hated the fact that the ass was down. It always looked like it was going up hill
Thanks for the info bowtie

Last edited:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i plan on buying another set of Procomp Xtreme M/T's IF i ever wear these out... a little road noise, but nothing close to some of the other M/ts on the market.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
295/70R17 on Eagle 140
Aggressive Design is a plus

Tire performs great on and off road, very very little road buzz. Satisfied.

DSCN0271.jpg

frontview3.gif
aftermathfrontpassview.gif

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
295/70R17 on Eagle 140
Aggressive Design is a plus

Tire performs great on and off road, very very little road buzz. Satisfied.

From everything I've seen that tire is a great compromise between an AT and MT. I'll be looking for something along those lines when I end up replacing mine.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
i just got these yesterday and i'm pretty happy with them. they ride good, look good, and have very little road hum... they're 16" MB Torques w/Falken Rocky Mountain tires 265/75/16

Attachments

• new tires.jpg
    new tires.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 28
  • new tires 2.jpg
    new tires 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 40

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO the best all around tires are Bridgestone Dueller Revo AT2's, perfect on the highway and even better in 2 feet of snow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA