Belltech 3/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh, well maybe the TB springs give 6" of drop.
My ground to fenderlip is 34.2", but then again I have 26s and an NNBS that is higher than the NBS models from factory.
With 24s, the measurement from the ground was 33.6.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
fenderlips are cut lower on the 07 ups. body sits higher but lips are cut lower.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
All depends on tire size and shocks but iirc I was around 32.5 or 33" with the big tires on my truck prior to swapping the belltech tb coils

DSC01984.jpg

I know Nathan and a few other members sat lower than 33" with the belltech 5305 coils and they ride great just like my current coils. People who don't complete the free travel mod or use stock shocks will often complain because they don't fully understand which components are necessary for xx amount of drop, regardless I've heard good things about the djm tb coils and can certainly vouch for my 4230 coils being low as hell and riding awesome with the proper components (shorter bilstein shocks, belltech 6651 shock extensions, free travel mod). I had the djm tahoe 5" coils on my truck for about 30 minutes and granted I didn't allow them time to settle but the truck sat at the same height my 5305 coils did and the comparison in ride quality was monumental. I feel confident stating the belltech 5305 coils will net 4.5" of drop on any of these trucks and offers great capacity for towing, they're definitely an excellent coil set.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its cool i havent use the tahoe springs in years i allways use the trailblazers even on the tahoes i lowered i never get below 34.25 buy using the 5305 spring which is about 4.25.

member here pmed me he had the 5305 springs and his truck sits at 34.5 from ground to fednerlip where as the djm tb springs sit at 32.5 to 32.75 with the same tires he has.

also depending on what springs people have ive seen many trucks sit up higher than others in rear on the 00-06 suvs.

the djm tahoe springs sit at 33.25 about from ground to fendelrip with stock tires the belltechs dont sit that low at all.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

btw im dealing with tahoewhat from here hes kinda upset the 5305s only have him at 34.5 from ground to fenderlip which I told him thats what it would be. I told him time for the tb springs lol

Yeah i have measured mine and it is at 34.5 with stock shocks though. I went from around 36. and something to 34.5, so to me that was only 2 inches even with stock shocks. Thats what was getting me. I cant imagine stock shocks holding up another 2 1/2 inches. I do have shock relocators also on the stocks shocks w/ 20" SS rims. Truck rides great i will say that, not like a lowered ride. But as max above said, there are more components that i need. Which is understandable, but i really dont see 2 1/2 more inches in there. I shouldnt have to do the free travel mod, its not that low even w/ 4 inches? Correct, i thought that was only for 5' and more. But i dont know.

Im still researching and learning on this matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59