BB tune!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
so im thinking mine is getting mailed to me today i am not going to lie, i feel like 7 year old at christmas time i can not wait. i hope its everything i expect it to be, but i do have really high hopes, lol, jenna and justin you only have your plethora of satisfied customers to blame

i can not say enough though about all your input and help, you are the best regardless of how the tune turns out

thanks,
ryan

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the guy in the 08 Tahoe is at home wondering why an old ass Tahoe flew past him today. helps to not have a speed limiter and all that torque management getting in the way! I towed a 6x12 trailer before and after the tune and it is a night and day difference..Gotta luv BB tuning!!

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Yesterday I had to get a store before they closed @ 6PM. Without the BB tune, I would have beem late. Hit 105mph on the freeway....:secret:

Husker1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha got mine today its pretty decent, i always punch it up my street and normally got 62 to a certain telephone pole now hit 67 lol, my record is 86mph to the pole btw (06 porsche gt3) :)

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ran a s500 tonight with my vmax and pcm4less street tune by Alvin, my buddy said I blew by him @ 130mph and he could not catch me at all. My gauge shows 100 so I cant tell you except for the GPS, but I can hit 140mph in this truck.

You will be happy with your mail-orderr tune, get a live tune better yet, get a dyno tune even more better its also the best.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ran a s500 tonight with my vmax and pcm4less street tune by Alvin, my buddy said I blew by him @ 130mph and he could not catch me at all. My gauge shows 100 so I cant tell you except for the GPS, but I can hit 140mph in this truck.

You will be happy with your mail-orderr tune, get a live tune better yet, get a dyno tune even more better its also the best.

it's gonna be all cool till your driveshaft explodes

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
samething I was thinking... lol.

that and time for a police cluster.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's gonna be all cool till your driveshaft explodes

My truck is actually built to do 150. Including my V rated tires which are rated that. With the tall gears which could be taller than 3.73s, my truck is built for cruisng. Its nothing to do 100mph at 2600 rpms when my redline is 6000 rpms. If I take it above 150 then Ill get a cage for the driveshaft. But I can tell you not 1 harmonic is to be felt.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is actually built to do 150. Including my V rated tires which are rated that. With the tall gears which could be taller than 3.73s, my truck is built for cruisng. Its nothing to do 100mph at 2600 rpms when my redline is 6000 rpms. If I take it above 150 then Ill get a cage for the driveshaft. But I can tell you not 1 harmonic is to be felt.

im not gonna argue with you so whatever u say. i've seen it happen. unless u have an upgraded drivshaft it will fail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjbaker84

Latest posts