BB Tune Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would also like to vouch that the BB tune is unlike a normal handheld you buy. I got my vehicle tuned by Justin and after he was done my car came alive. Shifting points were spot on...

You can get the Vette servo on eBay btw.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Seems like you have everything you should need for now. Had basically the same except the servo when I was tuned. Already had the servo but it wasn't in yet, so Justin left the 1-2 shift a little loose and let the servo tighten it up.

Everyone seems to get the servo from oregon transmission(including me)

Here's the link for the servo

http://www.oregonperformancetransmission.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=OPTI&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GEN&Product_Code=NTP-K51828C

Love my Black Bear tune and can't recommend them enough. Had an in person tune by Justin and it was a night and day difference. Just go an autocal and should be having them re tune me as soon my new stuff is all in.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing but professional folks at BB, day in and day out for years....there are no favorites here at TYF, we favor professionalism and good service.

Buzzsaw I suggest you either provide some proof of what you are saying, or keep your personal vindications off the board. Thanks for understanding.
BOSS

For all the internet grammar/spelling private-eye's:
Urban Dictionary

1. VINDICTION
A willful act of being vindictive, hateful, or vengeful
1)Her vindiction is going to get her in trouble one day.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JennaBear said:
I will leave your post up, and allow you to decide what you wish to do with it.

The board staff will handle posts outside of vendor forums, thanks :)

B

buzzsaw714

Reaction score
blackbear tunes are the best tunes. 100% custom and he even drove around in my silverado with a computer hooked up!!!!

now do I get into heaven?

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Seems like you have everything you should need for now. Had basically the same except the servo when I was tuned. Already had the servo but it wasn't in yet, so Justin left the 1-2 shift a little loose and let the servo tighten it up.

Everyone seems to get the servo from oregon transmission(including me)

Here's the link for the servo

http://www.oregonperformancetransmission.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=OPTI&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GEN&Product_Code=NTP-K51828C

Love my Black Bear tune and can't recommend them enough. Had an in person tune by Justin and it was a night and day difference. Just go an autocal and should be having them re tune me as soon my new stuff is all in.

thanks for the link David. switching out the servo's, is this something easy to do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar