BB tune FTW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I am considering the same thing. I don't tow often, and if I need to I can just flash it back to the factory settings. Seems like a pretty good idea. Have to gotten off the go pedal long enough to see any mpg improvements?

ill get back to you on that lol. Im currently running a 93 tune so im not exactly in economy mode

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
Lol @ overnight wouldn't be fast enough. Lol. Maybe I need to get rid of these crappy Wagner ceramic brakes first.... These things squeal their butt off.... Lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, what are you waiting on ghoster???? :D

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, what are you waiting on ghoster???? :D

I messed with it last night, using BB instructions of course. I wanted to get a feel for it, so to speak. I am headed out shortly to do some logging with it so I can get this tune underway!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: Looking forward to hearing how you like it once it's complete :)

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question..If you paid for a scan cable tune, is there any discount on the auto-cal tune? Just wondering because im throwing a cam and a few things in soon and I would rather be able to do auto-cal instead of get a basic tune, then wait for a scan cable and wait for a pcm...

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin e-mailed me today. I am like a kid on christmas eve!!! You would think I would get more patient as I got older.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts