BB tune FTW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I dont know why i even bothered with a handheld in the 1st place. I just loaded up my Tunes from Justin and to be honest, i wasnt impressed at all with a hypermax, so i was expecting not much difference. DAAAYYM was i wrong. Thanks again Justin, another satisfied customer!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know why i even bothered with a handheld in the 1st place. I just loaded up my Tunes from Justin and to be honest, i wasnt impressed at all with a hypermax, so i was expecting not much difference. DAAAYYM was i wrong. Thanks again Justin, another satisfied customer!

Good to hear! I'm waiting for more people to build up on the New Orleans BB Tune meet before I even get the deposit to em... I don't wanna put it up just to get it canceled later, but it's the only thing left I plan on doing performance wise.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome dude! What do you like most about the performance improvement? In other words, where did it improve it the most?

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Its like a different truck. Trans is the most noticable. I got a 87 tune as its the most common fuel i put in. I got a sport Tcm tune that Made it firm all across the gears. According to Justin, torque management is normally 70-80. Sport tcm 100% removed.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Exactly what I was wanting to know as I'm looking at doing this too in the future:) is it pretty reasonably priced being an 87 octane tune?

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! I'm waiting for more people to build up on the New Orleans BB Tune meet before I even get the deposit to em... I don't wanna put it up just to get it canceled later, but it's the only thing left I plan on doing performance wise.

Thats what everyone on all the other forums are saying. But nobody wants to actually put up a deposit. If you truly want a tune, put in your deposit. If the meet gets cancelled, they will give you a full refund of your deposit. If they dont have at least 15 deposits a week before the date, it will not happen. Its not worth his plane ticket unless he is doing at least 15 tunes.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Awesome! Exactly what I was wanting to know as I'm looking at doing this too in the future:) is it pretty reasonably priced being an 87 octane tune?

you can have Justin make you different tunes. You can have one for 87 and another for 93. The price is 549, but that get you your very own AUtocal Unit.

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm 95% sure I will be doing it so I hope we can get enough people to do it!! I just want to know, does the 87 oct tune increase or decrease fuel economy. I know everyone one wants to say "if you want something fuel efficient, you should have bought something else. blah blah blah" I just want to know what to expect.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine done in person :party36:! Same performance experience. As for fuel mileage, I cannot stop stomping on the go pedal right now to assess any gains!

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Just got mine done in person :party36:! Same performance experience. As for fuel mileage, I cannot stop stomping on the go pedal right now to assess any gains!

lol yea same thing. Its kinda hard to be tame now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts