BB coming to North Carolina?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Carolina Boy

Reaction score
Im somewhat new to the forums....just learned about the bb tunes....live in the triangle area (Raleigh) and would def be in for a meet...even if I had to drive a little ;)

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im somewhat new to the forums....just learned about the bb tunes....live in the triangle area (Raleigh) and would def be in for a meet...even if I had to drive a little ;)

Damn bro, quite the collection you have there. Since your tempting me, I'd love to find out how much rwhp your vette has. I live in garner, always looking for modders to hang out with

Carolina Boy

Reaction score
Damn bro, quite the collection you have there. Since your tempting me, I'd love to find out how much rwhp your vette has. I live in garner, always looking for modders to hang out with

Thanks man!

I cant reveal all my secrets...jk....last time it dyno'd about 560 (all motor btw). Keep in mind the car only weighs 3200lbs! You can do the math ;) Lets just say mid 10sec 1/4 mile passes at "the rock" (you and the other local guys know where Im talking about) are not a difficult feat

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have North Carolina slotted for this coming Fall- keep an eye on our forum for the date release as well as deposit submitting! Haley will also make a thread once the dates are locked in.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
if im not out in the field or doing some other high speed army training count me in.

NC_John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in NC and interested as well. How do I know if my tune will cost $250 or $470? Thats a big range.... (02 4.8L)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawaso