Bangin stereo on a budget!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
theres an rd d9 on there for 800.. im not sure what i want.. i want something like yours. but i cant justify and spending a shit load of money of it. hows your truck holding up after all that in there anyway? what kind of subs would you rec?

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
I love audioque very good prices and good solid stuff. right now im running the hdc3 18 off a 1200 and it gets down pretty good. but you can get their aq3500 that does 4300 watts rms @1ohm for 799 new and subs are 309 new

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres an rd d9 on there for 800.. im not sure what i want.. i want something like yours. but i cant justify and spending a shit load of money of it. hows your truck holding up after all that in there anyway? what kind of subs would you rec?

You could look into sundown SA-15's, they are great lower priced subs. Probably the best bang for the buck. There's tons of options, DC Lvl 3's or Lvl 4's, AQ's, Fi Q's or BL's, older RE subs etc..

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my kicker zx550 2ch amp for $189
My 2 12in kicker CVX's were $305 for both
I got a probox from bestbuy for $63 cus they were getting new models in(that was a bad ***** too)
and the rockford fosgate 4ga amp kit was $75
for a total of $635
retail would of been atleast $1200

Ebay is the way to go just get a paypal and ONLY BUY FROM ONLINE STORES!!
dont buy from single sellers u will get f@#$% over quick.

abladeafficionado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Classifieds here: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/forum.php
Classifieds here: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/

Those are two good places to look. Better deals than eBay if you don't mind buying used. You can also contact a box builder on either forum and get a box designed or built. Prefab boxes are ported high and sound sloppy, go for a properly built ported box.

And no, pro boxes are not a good value despite what Best Buy tells you, they're tuned too high and the price is ridiculous IMO. A custom box can be built for around the same price, and be higher quality in both sound and construction.

Reaction score
Just jump on some forums and buy stuff. Thats what I did. Got each of my 18" BTL's for $325 shipped and my Sundown SAZ-3500 for $600 shipped. Great deals are out there you just gotta find them.

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my kicker zx550 2ch amp for $189
My 2 12in kicker CVX's were $305 for both
I got a probox from bestbuy for $63 cus they were getting new models in(that was a bad ***** too)
and the rockford fosgate 4ga amp kit was $75
for a total of $635
retail would of been atleast $1200

Ebay is the way to go just get a paypal and ONLY BUY FROM ONLINE STORES!!
dont buy from single sellers u will get f@#$% over quick.

yea i bought all the kicker stuff i have now off ebay! got insanely cheap deal too. as a matter of fact i was goin to an audio school down in Edmond Ok, when i bought all of it and they were sponsored by kicker. they were really pissed that i bought everything off ebay for cheaper than they were selling it to the students lol.. but im ready to really step it up. nothing against kicker, but im wanting something that i dont have to pay a little extra for the name. the more i read online about everyones big systems, you dont see too much kicker, or rockford in them. you did back in the day, but now days its a bit different.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Just jump on some forums and buy stuff. Thats what I did. Got each of my 18" BTL's for $325 shipped and my Sundown SAZ-3500 for $600 shipped. Great deals are out there you just gotta find them.

do you still have any of your audio stuff for sale??

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

You could look into sundown SA-15's, they are great lower priced subs. Probably the best bang for the buck. There's tons of options, DC Lvl 3's or Lvl 4's, AQ's, Fi Q's or BL's, older RE subs etc..

what about a sax sundown 1500d v1 for a nice amp maybe 2, the guy has 12 for sale... are these good and is 280 a fair price for them?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
pm price for all of it... might be able to make you some money if its right!! i can drive down there one of these weekends