bagged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigtank06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how to bagged tahoe on 26inch rims i just want to notch it 2-3 inches in the rear what would be the best rear setup

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, there are no available bolt on kits for our trucks. Any suspension work would have to be custom made.
As for a rear set up, I'm pretty fond of Suicidedoors.com. They make some great 4 link kits that are very stout.

What bags are you going to be using? I'm thinking about Shockwaves, for three reasons, 1.) ease of installation 2.) they are compact and well engineered 3.) proven performers.

These are the two kits I'm looking at.
http://www.suicidedoors.com/4-link-kits/thorbecke-brothers/parallel-4-link-kit

http://www.suicidedoors.com/4-link-kits/thorbecke-brothers/triangulated-4-link

Hope this helps :)

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SHockwaves are way way overpriced imo.. but yea... they are nice.. and easy to bolt in.. but since your truck is gonna be about 90% custom brackets anyway i think mounting ease is a moot point. Run a bad ass 400psi bag (SlamSpecialtys for one) and call it a day.. imo

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shockwaves are a bit pricey but, from a performance point of view, they're worth there wieght in gold.

Thats one thing the OP didnt mention, if it was a 2 door or 4 door.

bigtank,
Specs on your rig?

OP
OP
B

bigtank06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
is a 4 door tahoe i aint trying to lay it but i do want to notch it at least 4 inches

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why would you want it bagged if your only going down 4 inches???

he said he wants to notch it 4 inches.. im assuming that means he wants to drop at least 2 or 3 inches PAST axle to frame unless i missed something..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treyseanpowell

Latest posts