back in winter mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys think the rear saggin a tad? I cant tell if it is or it just slight fender Height difference from front and the rear

I've got some NIB rear spring pads that are 1.5" if you want to try them......kind of like a pay it forward thing.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I've got some NIB rear spring pads that are 1.5" if you want to try them......kind of like a pay it forward thing.

thanks but im already have 1.5 installed. Im thinking i may need a 2 inch along with a Helper bag. Its a beltec kit in the rear, im starting to wonder if i got the wrong spring.

Pushbar is going on tomorrow. THen it will look More Fbi-ish. I think this winter im going to pull the trigger and tint front windows

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is Belltech shocks w/ relocater and spring that came with a 1" pad. I ended up putting a 2" pad on mine. I prefer a bit of rake though.

FBIish .....LOL :D

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Mine is Belltech shocks w/ relocater and spring that came with a 1" pad. I ended up putting a 2" pad on mine. I prefer a bit of rake though.

FBIish .....LOL :D

where did you get that spacer? I must get one.

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Ian, and it seems level to my untrained eye....

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I agree...I wonder how many people get nervous when you are rollin by or next to them ;)

Actually a lot. People in front of me, Slow down. Once i had someone flying in the hi speed lane, got to about the font of my truck and Jacked the brakes. Good times.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really cool in winter mode. Think since you guys have 6month winter modes, you should send me your SS wheels, so they dont rot just sitting. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas